- Thermography Camera (TIC) Market Forecast, Trend Analysis To 2028 |Flir,,,, - The Colby Echo News September 29, 2022New Jersey, USA,- The Worldwide Thermography Camera (TIC) Market analysis by Market Research InElena Gomez
- Primary Aldosteronism Foundation Announces Creation of Alliance to Drive Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Cause of Hypertension September 28, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- The Primary Aldosteronism Foundation ("Foundation"), has announced today the creation of a multistakeholder alliance to drive diagnosis and...PRNewswire
- CinCor Pharma Announces Late-Breaking Presentation of Phase 2 BrigHtn Data for Baxdrostat in Treatment-Resistant Hypertension at the Upcoming 2022 American Heart Association Scientific Sessions September 28, 2022WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CinCor Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CINC) today announced that the company will present Phase 2 data from its BrigHtn trial evaluating baxdrostat in patients with treatment-resistant hypertension as part of the late-breaking science session at the upcoming 2022 American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions taking place November 5-7, […]CinCor Pharma, Inc.
- Secondary Causes of Hypertension: A Guideline Topline for Primary Care September 27, 2022Secondary hypertension has many causes; brush up on the most common with this at-a-glance summary of the 2017 AHA/ACC hypertension guidelines.Grace Halsey
- Brokerages’ Average Recommendation for CinCor Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:CINC) is “Buy.” September 27, 2022According to Bloomberg Ratings, the stock of CinCor Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CINC) has an average " Buy " rating fromRonald Kaufman
- Etiology and Management of Treatment-Resistant Hypertension in African American Adults ≥18 Years: A Literature Review September 25, 2022Treatment-resistant hypertension (TRH) is defined as blood pressure levels that remain above the therapeutic goal despite concurrent use of three or more antihypertensive medications taken at ma...cureusinc
- Low prevalence of adrenal tumors in the general adult screening population September 19, 20221. The prevalence of adrenal tumors in the general adult screening population is 1.4%. 2. The majority of these adrenal tumors are nonfunctioning regardless of patient age. Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent) Study Rundown: Adrenal incidentalomas are incidentally found nodules, usually at least one centimeter in diameter, found in patients without apparent clinical signs of […]2 Minute Medicine
Conferences and Events
- European Conference of RadiologyVienna, Austria and Virtual
July 13-17, 2022
- AACC Annual Scientific Meeting Workshop:
A Call to Action to Screen for Primary Aldosteronism
July 24-28, 2022
- 8th International Conference on Public HealthVirtual
July 28-29, 2022
- International Congress of EndocrinologySingapore, Singapore
August 25-28, 2022
- European Society of Cardiology CongressBarcelona, Spain and Virtual
August 26-29, 2022
Notable Publications of the Year
Patients with PA have a higher incidence rate of renal stones than the general population, and have larger and harder stones than essential hypertensives.
Premedication with high dose dexamethasone to perform AVS is safe and accurate for diagnosing the source of aldosterone excess in patients with PA and allergy to iodine contrast media.
Test conduct, interpretation and verification varied largely. Under most scenarios, testing resulted in an excess of missed cases. Certainty of evidence underlying each test was very low.
Fertile women with arterial hypertension should be screened for PA before pregnancy and, if necessary, subtyped to identify unilateral forms of PA.
Midazolam and fentanyl can lead to a clinically significant reduction in cortisol concentration during unstimulated AVS, with lower selectivity indexes and fewer successful cannulations.
- World Heart Day: Initiative to control hypertension September 30, 2022The city is witnessing an alarming increase in the number of hypertension cases.The Tribune India
- 5 lesser known things that lead to hypertension | The Times of India September 30, 2022Common factors like obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, family history, or sedentary lifestyle, may cause high blood pressure, several factors are uncommon and identified as surprising culprits.TIMESOFINDIA.COM
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Tied to Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy September 29, 2022THURSDAY, Sept. 29, 2022 (HealthDay News) -- Frozen embryo transfer (ET) is associated with a substantially higher risk for hypertensive disorders in pregnancy, according to a study published online Sept. 26 in Hypertension.Channel3000.com
- Lupin launches generic hypertension drug in US market September 29, 2022The company's product is a generic equivalent of Viatris Specialty LLC's Revatio, Lupin said in a statement.ETHealthworld.com
- Hypertension expedites risk of CVDs September 29, 2022According to the World Health Organization, more than 17.9 million people die due to cardiovascular diseases every year. It is a leading cause of deat..ETHealthworld.com
- Global Prime News September 29, 2022News On ClickGlobal Prime News