What are the side effects of Eplerenone?
Tell your doctor if any of the following side effects become severe or don’t go away:
- Mild diarrhea or stomach pain
Let your doctor know right away if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Chest pain
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Enlarged or sore breasts in men
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding in women
- Severe or persistent dizziness
- Severe or persistent diarrhea
- Swelling of the legs, feet, or ankles
- Tingling in the arms or legs
- Weakness or heaviness in the legs
- Loss of muscle tone
- Cold, gray skin
- Severe lack of energy
- Signs of anaphylaxis, which may include rash, hives, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips, or tongue
Consult your physician or pharmacist for more complete information on this medication.
For other answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQs page.