How do I choose an endocrinologist if I suspect I have primary aldosteronism?

Like other specialists, an endocrinologist may focus on certain practice areas such as diabetes or pituitary disorders. If you think you might have primary aldosteronism, you will want to find an endocrinologist that specializes in adrenal disorders and has experience treating patients with primary aldosteronism. We list some expert endocrinologists on our website, but you can find others through the Hormone Health Network, which is sponsored by the Endocrine Society.

For other answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQs page.

©2021 Primary Aldosteronism Foundation — All Rights Reserved

The Primary Aldosteronism Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US.